Transfer MP3 player music to PC

BingoBoy 14:23 17 Apr 08

I have currently transferred the majority of my CDs onto a Archos Gmini XS202 MP3 player and virtually used up all the 20gb. I have the chance of purchasing a second hand 30gb IPOD video player and would like to extract all my files from the GMINI and transfer them across. The GMINI uses WMA to sync music files that I have burnt onto my PC but the problem is that I used a borrowed lap top to synch a large part of my collection so the contents of the GMINI are not on one PC and the synching only works from PC to the device. When it is plugged into my PC the contents appear in my E drive so is it possible to copy this back onto my PC then load it up to the IPOD?

Any help would be much appreciated.

wrg 17:08 17 Apr 08

what software are you using to try to rip the music?

slimk 17:18 17 Apr 08

I have an Acer player and just hook it to the PC using a USB lead. I open the Acer's files window. From there it's highlight the files you want and 'copy/move to' and pick whatever folder you require. After that just reverse it and move/copy files to ipod. 20gig will take a while.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…