transfer lps to cd

yorkieman 02:44 29 Apr 04

hi can anyone help please? i am trying to put my lps on cd, my problem is how do i download the lp to my hardrive. i have connected it up ok and i can download the tracks to musicmatch but i want to clean them up i am using a programme called depopper (on 30 day trial)but when i open it up i can't find the tracks to clean. is there an easy way to do this ? before i spend money on a programme, i like the look of the magix cleaner i am running windows 98se i would be greatfull for any advice

toxin 14:44 29 Apr 04

Hi Yorkie!

Have you got Nero?

If so there is a wave recorder in it that will do what you want.

Magix Audio Cleaner Lab is a good program, and well worth the cost, if you've got stacks of LPs.

There is another trial prog I have used, I believe its called Goldwave, try doing a Google search for it.

Hope this helps, Toxin.

yorkieman 15:25 29 Apr 04

thanks toxin, but my problem is where do i put my recorded record so i can import it into the software to clean it up? the recorded files are in my libary in musicmatch but i cannot get them into the cleaning software

toxin 20:05 29 Apr 04

If the music files are on your HDD, what format are they?

Nero can import wav,mp3, and wma files.

Otherwise re-record directly into the software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…