transfer from ipod to itunes

rsturbo 23:43 05 Oct 05

my computer crashed and wiped everything! i have my music on my ipod but don't know how to get music back onto itunes. i am using my sisters computer which has itunes on it, it has about 200 songs on it (which would go nicely onto my ipod as well if poss!)
so- want to get music from my ipod onto my sisters itunes and get songs already on itunes onto my ipod. any help would be greatly appreciated.

SANTOS7 23:51 05 Oct 05

click here
may help..

rsturbo 23:56 05 Oct 05

thanks v much :)

rsturbo 11:09 12 Oct 05

For Windows:
1) connect iPod and hold Shift + Ctrl - this stops the auto sync
2) If your iPod doesn't appear in 'My Computer' then enable disk use for the iPod
3) Go to 'My Computer' and Double-click your iPod to open it
4) From the menu bar go to Tools > Folder Options…
5) Select the 'View' tab
6) scroll down and enable 'Show Hidden Files and Folders'
7) hit 'Apply' or 'OK'
8) Double-click on 'iPod_Control', then 'Music'
9) Copy the contents (Folders named F01, F02, etc.) to your HDD
10) open iTunes preferences and under the advanced pane, make sure that 'Keep iTunes Music folder organized' and, 'Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library' are checked. The first option will fix up the filenames so that they appear normal, the second makes sure that the songs are somewhere safe that iTunes knows about.
11) Drag the Folders into the iTunes window to import your music

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…