transfer digital photos to enable view on TV

wjrt 22:30 08 Sep 05

please advise best method to burn digi photos to play thru DVD on TV
thanks

Diodorus Siculus 22:31 08 Sep 05

Nero has a fairly good option for this.

Free 30 day trial from ahead.com

Stuartli 22:55 08 Sep 05

If you burn your .jpeg files in slide show form on a CD-R (use multisession to allow you to add more files and thus use all the available disk space) then they should be reproduced by most recent DVD players.

In fact my two-year-old Kiss DVD player does it automatically.

DieSse 23:03 08 Sep 05

Many DVD players will play them if you just copy them to a CD. Mine does - they show up on the screen in an "explorer-like" display, and you can browse through them as you wish. You can use folders, too - just as you would in the PC.

johnnyrocker 23:59 08 Sep 05

what graphics card do you have?

johnny.

wjrt 14:15 09 Sep 05

laptop has 128mb ati radeon 9700pro

jack 15:33 09 Sep 05

As discussed straight copying of the images to CD-R
will run on most modern DVD players [there are some that are fussy]

If hanig enjoyed that and you would like to do tricky things like titles and add auio, then take a look at click here

woodchip 15:35 09 Sep 05

Make all photos Jpeg before you burn

Bagsey 18:25 09 Sep 05

I can recommend this program for producing SVCD, VCD, that will play on DVD players, Recorders. .
click here
I found that my recorder wont play VCDs but will play SVCDs whilst my neighbours machine works the other way round. This trial program allows you to test all of the facillities but the slide show is limited to 50 photos. I am well satisfied with thew slide show results that I am getting . I havent beaten the sound side yet as that is a foriegn field to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…