transfer data from harddrive to CDrewriter?

dune3 17:52 29 Apr 05

As I'd like to free up space, how does one transfer data (still or moving pictures) from hard drive to CD rewriter; answers in some detail please, as I am a computer novice.

Diodorus Siculus 17:59 29 Apr 05

Do you have any burning software? Nero etc? If not, get a program like DeepBurner from click here Free of charge.

DeepBurner is an advanced and extremely powerful CD and DVD burning package. It removes the hassle of making CDs, DVDs, and autoruns. It even makes it easy for you to create and print your own labels and booklets. DeepBurner supports a very wide range of internal and external (USB 2.0 and FireWire) CD and DVD writers. Burn any data, copy any disc, make backups, create astonishing photo CD albums, make ISO CDs and Video DVDs with this very easy to handle software!

It comes with a comprehensive guide.

Diodorus Siculus 18:00 29 Apr 05

Sorry, from click here

Diodorus Siculus 18:02 29 Apr 05

click here guide to Nero.

click here burning guide.

dune3 18:20 29 Apr 05

yes, I already have Nero installed on my PC.

Diodorus Siculus 18:23 29 Apr 05

Follow the guide above for nero.

dune3 18:09 02 May 05

Sorry, Diodorus Siculus, your 'click here' guide to Nero isn't downloading, please advise.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:16 02 May 05

have you got Adobe Acrobat reader click here installed you need this to read the guide.

Buchan 35 21:17 02 May 05

If you have Windows XP then open the file you need and right click on it. You`ll get a `send to` option. Try that.

dune3 15:02 03 May 05

fruitbat, downloaded adobe acrobat 7.0 full version, my pc didn't accept it, need windows XP, am on windows 98, so I'm presently downloading reader 6.02 full version, will advise if it helps, already have reader 5.0 on my pc, just found out my system refused reader 6.02, soI'm stuck with reader 5.0. Anyway, yesterday I got Nero burning & drag-dropped the files I wanted to copy from my hard-disc onto a CD-RW 4x speed 80 minute 700 mb disc, the info burned onto the disc but when I took it out of the re-writer & put it in the DVD Rom to play it, it wouldn't play, what am I doing wrong you guys out there, can you advise me please? Will be back after 3.30 pm, got a school run. Cheers.

mattyc_92 15:09 03 May 05

Looking at your post (Fri, 29.04.05 | 17:59) it sounds like you work for DeepBurner.... ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…