transfer from cassette to pc

YAMA 21:05 30 Sep 08

hello ,need help to transfer cassette on the pc. any good advice please ,thanks yama

bremner 21:45 30 Sep 08

Line out on cassette to Line In on PC then use Audacity click here to record.

wjrt 22:06 30 Sep 08
  YAMA 22:04 02 Oct 08

tried both advice, first one will not open, and second advice page is blank ??
any more advice please thanks yama

Batch 11:17 03 Oct 08

If you already have a cassette player, then bremner's advice is sound (the link works fine for me, but try this one click here)

wjrt's suggestion involves buying extra kit, which isn't necessary if you already have a player.

YAMA 19:30 04 Oct 08

thanks batch, got that but how ???? to use it to do what i want is a mystery thanks yama

grey george 19:57 04 Oct 08

Once you load Audacity and start it, your music will appear as a wave form (once you have press play and selected line in as your source). You will record the whole tape as one track so then you have to cut each song and save it as the format you require.
There is a guide here
click here

YAMA 20:31 04 Oct 08

grey george, just what the doctor orderd, great thanks a milliion , have copid and pasted in to my word, thanks again and thanks to the other guys for there advice, ,yama

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…