Transfer of AVCHD videos & Pictures

amyjen7 17:13 PM 28 Aug 11

I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX100V with comes with their PMB software. On a recent family holiday to Florida I took many photos and a few videos. PMB allows transfer of AVCHD quality Videos to a DVD on authentication. I would like to combine these with the photos but no provision has been made for this. What do I need to do to achieve this? I tried my Pinnacle 14 programme but the videos would not play. This was a special holiday to celebrate my wife’s retirement so you will understand it is important. Any help would be very appreciated. I run Vista Home Premium. Kind regards

eedcam 18:12 PM 28 Aug 11

You can burn avchd as is to a standard dvd but will only play on a bluray player as for combining Photos with the video I think you would need to create a new video altogeter and add the photos in .Doubt the sony software would do that You might ask on this forum more dedicted to such like http://www.avforums.com/forums/camcorders-video-editing/

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…