TRAILING MOUSE

Bonzy 15:28 06 Apr 05

Hello friends, I need help with a pc running WinXP Pro. The mouse has a trailing effect which is irritable. I tried to remove this trailing effect by going into Control Panel and opening the Mouse Applet. Unfortunately I could'nt open it. I double clicked several times and at different speeds, it refused to open. I right-clicked it and clicked OPEN, it still refused to open. What else do I do to remove this mouse trailing effect? Thanx.

Indigo 1 15:40 06 Apr 05

I just tried to access my Mouse settings in the same way and it took about 10 seconds to open it after double clicking.

Tyr it again but when you have d/clicked let go of your mouse and wait a while to see if it opens. it might be that you are not giving it enough time to respond.

Starfox 15:43 06 Apr 05

Might sound daft but you are logged in as administrator?

Bonzy 15:52 06 Apr 05

I was able to open other applets in control panel by just double clicking the usual way. There should be a reason why the mouse applet alone cannot open.

Jak_1 16:09 06 Apr 05

Mine opened within 2 seconds, it may be as Starfox suggests.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…