spikeychris 20:33 18 Apr 03

click here

Chris

powerless 20:43 18 Apr 03

Nice peeks ;-)

powerless 20:44 18 Apr 03

or peaks?

crx16 20:50 18 Apr 03

why is the graph upside down,surely the X axis should start from zero and increase,not the other way round?

Forum Editor 00:35 19 Apr 03

are not statistically correct. They are extrapolated from data collected by people who have installed the Alexa toolbar, so it's important to realise that the satistics are estimated rather than actual.

Good to see that the average review score for the forum was five stars though.

spikeychris 09:51 19 Apr 03

Have to admit I fell on this site I didn't even know it existed. Is it not on the same lines as TV monitoring? as in you get a box and your viewing habits are recorded?.

When the figures are released on how well a TV program has done, that also is estimated.

Chris

Switcher 10:23 19 Apr 03

Either this curve is upside down, or the figures on the X-Axis are upside down. For instance on 01/02 Jan the curve is at a minimum but the figure of 80,000 on the x-axis is a maximum. Anyway, can anyone say what the 80,000 means is it 10,000 people looking at 8 pages or 40,000 people looking at 2 pages.

spikeychris 10:40 19 Apr 03

Morning Switcher, don't know why its upside down but read this...its a review of the site

Reviewer: Starlifter

This site runs one of the best computer forums I've ever seen. There's loads of free advice, and most of it comes from other average computer users. You don't get a bunch of self-opinionated professionals making you feel stupid. Watch out for the man called FE (Forum Editor) he's a real expert and very good at keeping people in check. He doesn't stand for any nonsense which is good really, otherwise the forum would soon be like a lot of others. He knows a lot, so if you read his remarks you'll learn about loads of things.

(Signed Peter Thomas ;o)

powerless 13:10 19 Apr 03

lol

britianicus 13:19 19 Apr 03

Quote"Watch out for the man called FE (Forum Editor)" Unquote.
Shouldn't that be Mr FE or Marine Staff Sergeant FE?

Goldcroft 15:26 19 Apr 03

Congratulations on the remarks about you. You've stepped in a couple of times when I have been involved in a jokey exchange and I've muttered spoil sport, but overall you have and are doing an excellent job keeping the forum members under some semblance of control! Well done and thanks for running the best PC forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…