A track in musicmatch jukebox ???

Magik™ 12:52 08 Apr 03

hi. spent ages trying to put some LP's into the above, finally done it..i open up musicmatch, click on play, and they play..now the problem.

i have roxio CD creator, now want to make a CD, but no way can i find the tracks..playlist is empty,open libary and there is a windows logo, and a default folder..empty.

any ideas.....thanks

Installer. 13:01 08 Apr 03

Don't know about the roxio problem, but why not use mmjb's own excellent burning facility.

jazzypop 13:02 08 Apr 03

Assuming that the LPs have been converted to MP3 (or another format that MusicMatch can understand), open MM, choose File > Add new tracks to Music Library. You will need to point MM to the folder containing your MP3s.

Then drag whichever files you want to the Playlist window (or right-click them and choose Add to Playlist).

Finally, click the Burn icon under the playlist window, or choose File > Create CD. No need for Roxio - MM can do it all.

It's all there in help, and even more info is available at the MM website.

Magik™ 13:35 08 Apr 03

thank you both,

Installer,and Jazzypop, that i never thought of :-) we live and learn...thanks again...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…