Tracing Photos.

TonyAA 14:01 07 Apr 05

Anyone know of any good software for making a tracing,resizing,colouring etc. of photos on screen using a graphics tablet.

pauldonovan 14:38 07 Apr 05

...then any painting program would probably do but Paintshop Pro and Photoshop are about the best as I understand it.

I use Photoshop (Elements but have used full version) and it is great.

Diemmess 14:56 07 Apr 05

You can add CorelDrw to the list. - Though primarily a splendid vector drawing program has Photopaint(excellent)included as well as Corel Trace and for that matter Corel Capture. Photopaint does more or less everything that Photoshop does, but like that has a steep learning curve for the fancy things.

Corel Trace has left me unimpressed, taking far too long fiddling with the parameters to produce a good result,. (but you did mention tracing!)

I have Corel v 9 which should be much cheaper now from ebay-like sources.

rubella 15:55 07 Apr 05

Agree with all above, and I prefer Paint Shop Pro. For a decent freebie you might like to try PhotoFiltre click here , and Pixia is a freebie graphic software with a strongly Japanese flavour click here .

TonyAA 16:21 07 Apr 05

Thanks all for replies,will check out suggestions to find what each one has to offer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…