Tracesmart

User-178362 23:43 24 Jul 05

Urgently

Need help in deleting my infoamtion and need to opt out of this site. can any one help

De Marcus™ 00:03 25 Jul 05

Hi Sea Princess, could you provide me with a link to the website in question?

Just cut the link from the address bar and paste it into the response box ;-)

User-178362 00:07 25 Jul 05

Not sure what you mean a line.

Its called tracesmart.co.uk It a site where you can look where people are it a free site

De Marcus™ 00:08 25 Jul 05

Did you subscribe to it or just do a search?

User-178362 00:12 25 Jul 05

I didnot pay any money but I did registra so I have to go in put my e mail and password in to be able to find anyone do you call the subscrib

thank you for helping me

De Marcus™ 00:14 25 Jul 05

Give me a few minutes to go and find out the in's and out's of the site, I presume you mean this one click here

De Marcus™ 00:25 25 Jul 05

Right, tricky this one, as far as i can determine there is no opt out policy whereby you can email such a request, I did find an email address which should do the trick though.

Email tracesmart [email protected] and ask to be removed from their records all together, should they ignore any requests, mark any further emails from them as spam so they don't turn up in your inbox.

As fas as 192.com is concerned you can't remove yourself from theor databases, it's publicly available information, or in other words not unsubscribable.

Would I be correct in assuming you just want to clear the history of the webpages you've visited recently or.............?

User-178362 00:38 25 Jul 05

can you give me a moment I want to go into it then read to you what I ma not sure of

In tracesmart when I click on advanced peoples. Advanced address search by subcribing to our news letter you agree to receive

De Marcus™ 00:47 25 Jul 05

Ok so you don't want to receive the newsletter any more.

Make sure your logged in then click on update details, scroll down to the bottom of the page and uncheck the box that is circled click here

I'm going to have to bow out for a while, it's late and I've got to pick my wife up from the airport in 5 hours (still need some sleep) as she's coming back from a month in Goa, India.

User-178362 00:53 25 Jul 05

You must have been reading my email as I was writing it to you thank very much.

I've been to Goa myself.

Hope its alright if I contact you again

Forum Editor 19:19 25 Jul 05

It's great that De Marcus™ was able to help you, but we don't encourage forum members to contact specific individuals for help.

If you need further help - with this, or any other matter, just post in the forum, and wait for someone to offer help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…