tower

gidster 17:31 11 Mar 06

hi, does anybody know any good places where i can get a tower built up instead of buying one from pc world

cheers

ICF 17:45 11 Mar 06

There are loads of places to buy computers but without knowledge of using them I can not recommend any but here is a list of companies to try

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

click here

pj123 17:45 11 Mar 06

Loads of places, and many Forum Members will post their favourite supplier.

Also depends on how much you want to pay. Do you just want the tower unit? No monitor, keyboard or mouse etc. I can start you off.

click here

gidster 17:48 11 Mar 06

hi yes its just the tower i need but i want it to be a good one

gidster 17:49 11 Mar 06

i actully need it bilt for me as i havent got a clue

Totally-braindead 19:31 11 Mar 06

Novatech are my favourite suppliers click here

Sibbo 20:06 11 Mar 06
  Storik 22:08 11 Mar 06

You could also go to a local computer shop with a good reputation. This will enable you to view and choose your case and components and discuss your requirements. Worth a thought?

Storic

wobblymike 22:10 11 Mar 06

Have a go yourself there are plenty of forum members will help you along.

FatboySlim71 22:19 11 Mar 06

I cannot reccomend Evesham enough, I personally own an Evesham desktop PC and there very very good, very very stable and are excellent A1 quality. You can configure the tower to your needs/specifaction, you can even choose what optional extras you need ie monitor, keyboard, mouse etc, when I purchased my tower I choose just the tower and I configured it to my needs/specification.

I know a hell of a lot of people with Evesham PC's, and they all say the same as me ie, there very very good, very very stable and are excellent A1 quality, they also say that if they were to buy another PC, that it would be another Evesham.

I own an Evesham Evolution Xcaliber Plus, when I ordered the tower from Evesham I was told it would be here in 6 days, 2 days after ordering the tower was here. Evesham have to be the best firm I have ever dealt with, their products are A1 quality and so is their customer service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant