Touch pad to sensitive

steve263000 09:11 AM 17 Aug 11

I am using my netbook to write this, and the touch pad is very sensitive. When I just hover over a link it seems to open it without pressure from me. I would like to open links using the left click button only and use the touch pad to scroll pages only. Is that possible and if so what are the settings? I am using a Sony Vaio netbook Thanks in advance

onthelimit1 10:53 AM 17 Aug 11

I gave up on the touchpad on my Samsung, and bought a mini optical mouse to use instead. However, have a look at the pointing devices in Control Panel - it may be possible to change the settings on the Sony.

steve263000 14:09 PM 17 Aug 11

I have tried the pointing device but cannot seem to change it. I may have to buy a small mouse. I use this in work and often in awkward places so it is not always convienient to use a mouse. Thanks for the help though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…