Total Recovery Backup

DerekL 12:57 21 May 12

I have an external USB disk which I use for backing up my computer, which is Windows 7 4GB Home Premium 64bit SP1. On the backup disk is a backup called Total Recovery and I don't know how it got there, the folder contains 32 files and the first file has .sco at the end and the rest have .svo. I have used various backup programs before but I use Macrium Reflect Free. I only use free backup programs and I don't remember using Farstone Total Recovery which is not free anyway, so has anybody got any ideas, I would like to restore it.

Thanks DerekL

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:36 21 May 12

Some External drives come with their own back up system I suspect this is where it came from.

make and model of external USB drive?

lotvic 13:51 21 May 12

Maybe it came with the USB External Harddrive? - One Click backup?

What make and model is the USB External Harddrive?

lotvic 13:52 21 May 12

Snap, I should have refreshed page before posting :)

DerekL 14:40 21 May 12

To Fruit Bat & lotvic My Drive is a Seagate 1 Terabyte Desktop External Drive which I have had for over two years and the backup was only made in Feb. this year.

DerekL

DerekL 15:14 21 May 12

Fruit Bat & lotvic Don't Panic! I have been delving into my software downloads and found a program called Total Recovery 7 Express, I should have done that first, thanks anyway.

Cheers DerekL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced