Total Recorder vs XP

daveac41 22:00 06 Sep 04

Can anyone help - I have recently converted to XP and find that my version of Total Recorder Standard has developed the annoying habit of not stopping recording when it's source program, BBC Radio player, stops, which means that if I am away from the PC , the Hard Disk will fill up with silence . Contacting TR is not an option they are too slow, and in they're in the USA as well

Dipso 22:11 06 Sep 04

From the Help file, have you checked that Preserve pauses is not checked in Recording Source and Parameters? - Quote: If this mode is set, Total Recorder records silence even if nothing is being played back by any software, or playback is paused. This mode requires you to set "Convert using parameters specified below". You cannot use this option with the following: "Record also input stream", "Accelerate recording" and "Remove silence".

daveac41 23:42 06 Sep 04

Thanks Dipso, but I find if I untick "Preserve pauses "- it still will continue recording even though I pause Radio Player. I wonder if it's to do with the "lines of recording Control", or "Recording parameters" settings
I've tried deleting & re-installing, but that does not help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…