Toshiba Satellite Woes :(

Wirral Bagpuss 21:09 27 May 03

I recently acquired a Toshiab laptop from PC World and tried to burn CD's tonight, but nothing is happening! I bought a set of Verbatim CD-R 700MB 48x Super Azo CD's from computer World and my laptop is a Satellite 1300. Any ideas?

Lú-tzé 22:44 27 May 03

You will need to give more info: what is the OS? (Win XP I suppose?); what are you using to burn the CDs? Nero, Roxio CD Creator or what?

If nero, start it up and get to the option to use the wizard and it is a simple drag and drop from there on. Just drag from the hdd to the cd and then click the burn button.

davidg_richmond 02:18 28 May 03

Wirral - the CD burner Toshiba uses is 'Drag n Drop CD', and Windows XP's inbuilt CD burner. Are you 'copy and pasting' your files to CD? If so, you need to click on the bubble that appears in the bottom right hand side of the screen, near the clock, that appears when you do this. If you do not do this, Windows XP will wait until you do to actually write the files to CD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…