Toshiba Satellite M40 crashed

faisaliq 19:48 02 Mar 06

i have satellite m40 model last week i upgraded my bios and when i rebooted there was no display, then i turned it off and again turned it on but after 4 seconds it automatically turns off without any display on screen

what is this

please help me i am in big big trouble

Diodorus Siculus 19:55 02 Mar 06

[quote]Were you running the BIOS upgrade while running on battery power? If this is the case, that would be one thing that was not followed. BIOS upgrades MUST be run while connected to the AC otherwise a problem like this could occur. If you were on AC when the power went dead, then it could just mean the the unit is defective. From the looks of it, you're gonna need a new motherboard. There is no hard reset for a messedup BIOS wipe/write.[/quote]

click here

faisaliq 20:06 02 Mar 06

I have satellite m40 model last week i upgraded my bios on AC power after upgrade there was a pop up message that reads as 'your bios is version is updated' and when i rebooted there was no display till 1 minute, then i turned it off and again turned it on but after 4 seconds it automatically turns off without any display on screen

faisaliq 20:12 02 Mar 06

hi plz help me

i m in Pakistan how can iget the motherboard for this dam notebook

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017