Toshiba Satellite 4200 getting into the bios

bigboab y 20:40 07 Jun 06

I need to get into the bios on this mochine. Any idea's how guys/gals ?? I

Jimmy14 20:44 07 Jun 06

usually when your computer first boots up it will say on the screen press f1,f2 or some other to get into setup. Make sure you press it straight away incase it flicks by and loads up he operating system
click here

bigboab y 21:26 07 Jun 06

Ive been doing that Jimmy.. with no luck..think its got to be ultra rapid as soon as the toshiba sign appears.. that web site is handy tho.. i;ll try pressing escape... cheers

keverne 21:31 08 Jun 06

Try pressing F12 at bootup.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:15 08 Jun 06

Note on all newer models, pressing "F12" key will open the Boot device options. On some older models it may be F2.

bigboab y 23:52 08 Jun 06

Good stuff guys /gals... Is it just me or are Toshiba a twisted shower of bastids... every model seems to have a different way of doing things.. not like Mister dell and company.. Press F2 and there you go.. one more thing.. I tried putting some Sodimm 144 pin memory into the spare memory slot.. and it went berserk...does Mr Tosh do this deliberately.. shit.. Ive forgotten my original post... What I say is.. stick to Dell.. they know what they are do'ing .. (is that a word??? ) duz anybody agree???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…