Toshiba satelitte refomat - now no wireless network

Jocat1972 27 Jan 12

Dear All,

Hoping someone can help.

Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 - Windows Vista 32bit model PSAG9E

I have just reformtted the laptop the recovery disc and now there is not any wireless(yes, it is switched on). Under Device Manager there is a yellow exclamation triangle next to network controller, it says no drivers.

I have tried installing drivers downloaded from a USBkey and that doeesn't work.

Would appreciate help, before WW3 breaks out in the house, due to teenagers needing it for GCSE coursework.

Thanks

chub_tor 27 Jan 12

You can get the driver from the Toshiba Support page Click Here

Jocat1972 27 Jan 12

I tried this yesterday. I downloaded realtekwlan20100225 and clicked install, and it didn't help.

Was I doing something wrong

Ty

rdave13 27 Jan 12

Check to see if you've typed in the right model and number if you think the auto detect is wrong. The 2C4 has an Atheros wlan card for instance,http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?service=UK&toshibaShop=false&BVUseBVCookie=yes&PRODUCTID=1067884

rdave13 27 Jan 12
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message