TOSHIBA Power Saver keeps turning of after restart

Mit123 14:16 23 Sep 06

I have a laptop toshiba satellite pro A60 and have got toshiba power saver as a saver option , and everytime i select it from control pannel , then maby i restart the pc , it turns of???
why is it turning it self of ?? how can i keep it permantly on??? any ideas will be most thanked!

anskyber 14:22 23 Sep 06

If its the one I am thinking of right click on desktop>properties>screen saver>power and adjust the facilities from there.

Mit123 14:27 23 Sep 06

yes your along the lines. i am talking about the battery power saver options under control pannel >>power options.

anskyber 14:31 23 Sep 06

When you are choosing the options are you selecting "Apply" before "OK"

anskyber 14:38 23 Sep 06

Having looked at things further (actually my wifes Toshiba Laptop) I see that Toshiba have their own power management system which is independent of the Windows system. It is disabled on my wifes laptop so I cannot go any futher. You could consider disabling the Toshiba version and use the windows one.

Mit123 14:41 23 Sep 06

yes i apply then ok , i use toshiba power saver , instead of the windows 1 called "laptop/portable"

Mit123 14:48 23 Sep 06

can someone recommend a very long life batter for toshiba satellite pro A60 . and the cost please. thanks!

Mit123 14:49 23 Sep 06

sorry wrong thread!!!! ignore it please!!!!lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac