Toshiba Laptop mouse-pad Part 2

Giggle n' Bits 23:45 12 Apr 03

This is a Toshiba Satellite 110CS Laptop running Win98Se.
It has 110CS/810 on label on the rear sticker.
Model No. PA1224 YV

The problem is my female friend has just bought it and ignored my advise as it had no disk's with it.

The mouse pad control is dead on the laptop and it will not except a PS/2 or COM port mouse externally.

I have noticed that the Win98Se install is fairly bad looking in Device manager I think the Drivers are wrong or not installed/incorrect etc.

The mouse in device manager shows as a Toshiba but the keyboard mouse pad/control is not useable.

Does anyone have one of these Driver disk's for this Laptop model and/or could anyone make a CD copy for a sensible cost ?.

Alternativly links for the driver/s Mouse, Keyboard/VGA and sound and any other that may be needed.

There is no modem fitted there is a floppy and a external CDROM.

Again, going to try and locate some drivers.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer.

dipsy 00:12 13 Apr 03

Have you tried the Toshiba website? I tried to give you the link but the relevant part of the site is down. Look under support, discontinued models. There are various drivers available. Also try here click here
Hope this helps.

Giggle n' Bits 00:31 13 Apr 03

was a dead link from within the page.
Tosh site working but navigation poor.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…