Torrents

Robotic_Rob 14:46 07 Feb 05

Hey, for some reason when i leave my pc on to download some torrents it downloads up to a certain point and then the downloads just freeze. Does anyone have a clue whats happening here?

Cheers

Rob

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 16:36 07 Feb 05

How do you mean freeze?

what bit-torrent program are you using?

sattman 17:43 07 Feb 05

Which torrent are you using?, How have you got it set up? What error messages do you get?

Robotic_Rob 17:57 07 Feb 05

I have ABC (Another Bit torrent Client). Freeze as in its downloading just fine and then all of a sudden it just stops downloading. But it still looks like its downloading as the speeds,percentage and eta times are still shown. But they dont alter at all. But i know it has stopped as i have checked the total in and out speeds of the internet from my machine. And it only transmits and never recieves out.(I dont have anything else open at this time)

No error messages are shown as if it freezes i have to end task the bugger as its really slow at respondin, if it responds at all.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 18:43 07 Feb 05

Could you try another bit-torrent client?

this is all the help i can offer,sorry.

search in google 'bit tornado'

Find a mirror,download and install,it has no adware bundled.

reguards

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 18:46 07 Feb 05

click here

I have used this alot,and found no problems with it.also there is the (as standard) 'pause' button

hope this helps at all?

SirGalahad2004 10:40 11 Feb 05

i use click here
good download rate
woke this morning to find same as AngeTheHippy but plenty more out there

Robotic_Rob 17:01 11 Feb 05

Cheers, ive noticed that torrentsearch.us has gone down. which was my favourite. im gonna try that bit comet n c what its like.

spikeychris 17:46 11 Feb 05

click here

"There is no telling how far the MPAA will go to research and bring to justice the thousands of people who used the Torrent site over the years. "It will have a lot of records as to who these people are and what they provided, and that information will be of great interest to our members," said John G. Malcolm, head of the MPaa's anti-piracy division."

Robotic_Rob 17:52 11 Feb 05

The thing is that they cant stop us from doing this as they is way to many people doing it. So it will be just too dificult to stop everyone from doing it.

AngeTheHippy 17:52 11 Feb 05

yeah scarey aint it... I'm gonna pleed insanity myself....8D 8D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…