Top menu not showing on website

silver2zilver 02:51 27 Feb 14

Hey guys, this is the website I’m currently working on that I’m getting feedback on from my peers and the biggest thing is the top menu not showing for a lot of them. For the most part, it’s in Google Chrome that this issue takes place with or without addons, and with cache cleared.

wbsite: www.dreamtouchrenovations.com (might load a little slow. The menu is orange and across the top, if you don't see it then it's happening to you!)

Additional information:

• I’ve disabled AdblockPlus and it actually worked but only on my Chrome. Other people didn’t even have ABP to begin with and the menu isn’t showing for them.

• I’ve made sure I was logged out of wordpress.

• I bought and am using the Avada Theme from themeforest which features that top menu.

• I have not been successful in finding anyone else with this issue.

Woolwell 11:58 27 Feb 14

It does show but takes time to settle down.

LastChip 23:28 01 Mar 14

By far, the most common causes of problems in wordpress are plugins that conflict with each other.

If you have any plugins in use, disable them and see if the problems is still there. If it isn't, then re-enable one at a time until you isolate which one is causing the problem.

If you don't have plugins, then I suggest you contact the developers of the theme for support.

Having said all that, I just tried it in Firefox, Chrome and Opera and it loaded fine in all three.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…