Top 10 Reviews

Press Man 22:16 27 Oct 05

I am not sure yet whether or not this new format is good or bad. Log in is not remembering details, I can not find the "top 10" review section? (does it still exist?). Everything seems to be "squashed up" with a lot of wasted space. Possibly its one of those things that will "grow on you" with time, and become more clear as PCA "tweak" it?
Maybe PCA should "revisit" this layout and make it a little more "user friendly" and a bit more clear as to where or how to find the sections that we know and love from the previous layout.

VoG II 22:22 27 Oct 05
  Press Man 16:20 28 Oct 05

Thanks VoG, but I refer to the top 10 reviews where the reveiws are given for power PC's, gapics cards, monitors, optical drives etc and are given a "best buy" or "recommended" tag.

woodchip 16:30 28 Oct 05

Not keen on it ether. Its putting me off, But they have done a good job will load speeds. don't like the having to log back in if I have been away from computer for a short while

amonra 16:52 28 Oct 05

Wont remember my log-on too, WHY ???

BLUELEN 22:21 28 Oct 05

Still trying to find the old top 10 reviews and downloads sections. Anyone point me in the right direction please. Thanks

callingman 13:23 30 Jan 06

I notice that after 3 months, you have not had any info re fate of Top 10 reviews. I miss them as well, did you ever find them or have we kissed them goodbye?

dmm27 14:36 30 Jan 06

presumably a ploy to make us buy the magazine?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…