Toolkit for configuring Windows 98

Radiospock 17:55 06 Jun 03

Hi There,
I recently rebuilt my computer and loaded Windows 98. I had this operating system on my machine before. I got hold of a program which was a kind of toolkit which allowed the alteration of various things in Windows such as the Windows boot up screen and close down screen amongst other things. I know how to alter such things manually, but this program had various other useful things such as changing the ASCII characters in DOS mode, etc. I can't remember the name of the program or whether I got it off a magazine cover disk or the web. I have searched all my magazine disks exhaustively, and help files cut out of the magazines and have scoured the internet , to no avail. I have tried TWEAKUI, TWEAKALL, X-SETUP but these are not the program I remember.Can anyone out there suggest what the program might be ple......ase ?

Radiospock

hugh-265156 18:42 06 Jun 03

what about click here maybe or click here

Radiospock 23:17 06 Jun 03

The program I was looking for was x-setup - I found a reference to it in some
notes I made at the time. In my original message I said I had tried this program,
but obviously I was mistaken. Thanks for the advice given anyway.

Radiospock

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…