Toolbar problem

fullywired23 20:01 21 Oct 04

A toolbar as started appearing at the bottom of the window ,whenever I got to Internet explorer and I can't, get rid of it. In properties it says it is click here
it is some kind of search tool but what ever I try it comes back and will not close down when the close button is clicked Iv'e erased it in options but still it comes back,Iv'e run spy bot to no avail .
has anyone got any suggestions please ?

viejo

VoG II 20:06 21 Oct 04

Try Ad-aware click here and Spybot click here

MAJ 20:09 21 Oct 04

CWShredder click here should get rid of it. Close all browser windows and run CWS by clicking the "Fix" button.

fullywired23 20:31 21 Oct 04

Thanks fellows I have run all these but its still there

viejo

sidecar sid 21:44 21 Oct 04

Do you use mesenger plus if so try removing it via ad/remove programmes then disable system restore and run Adaware and Spybot as recommended.

SANTOS7 22:59 21 Oct 04

IF you go to the bottom of the searchweb2 home page you will see a help link and there you will find all you need to uninstall what i consider to be a particularly nasty piece of work as i have had it myself and for sometime scratched my head on how to rid myself of this when the answer in in the prog itself,good luck.........

fullywired23 23:18 21 Oct 04

Thanks to all who answered my post.

sidecar sid ,your tip worked I uninstalled Msg and turn off restore and run the spy ware again
and It's now gone

thanks again to all

viejo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…