The toolbar in Internet Explorer keeps vanishing

Stymied 19:59 06 Nov 07

Hi.

Weirdly, the toolbar in Internet Explorer keeps vanishing. I can get it back if I slide the mouse into that area, but move it away and the toolbar sails off north. (It actually seems to slide away, like those silent creepy popup windows in the task bar.)

It is possible a small visitor has triggered the problem by some clever uncoordinated mousework.

How do I reset what ever has been altered? I have already restarted twice but this hasn't corrected the problem.

Also, I checked Office, but the toolbar and menus are all stable in Word so it looks it may be specific to Internet Explorer.

Is there some kind of equivalent in Internet Explorer to eliminating 'white space' in Word? It feels to me that it's almost as though it's been set to Full Screen.

This is puzzling and frustrating and I am taking it irrationally badly. I am hoping some of you clever okes out there will have time for this trivial problem, and will come up with a solution.

Thank you.

Stymied 20:04 06 Nov 07

It's OK. I've found the problem: there is a full screen and I've got my old screen back.

I am sorry if anyone has wasted time reading that whole sorry tale above.

Thank you if you did. Have a good evening.

X

woodchip 20:05 06 Nov 07

Are you looking for IE options? if so they are in control Panel You can right click the icon and drag to start button or quick start bar or desktop as you like it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017