toolbar history.

jungle jim 12:11 18 Nov 04

Hello guys, can anyone tell me how to delete the web pages visited from the toolbar on netscape.,how to deleye your history I think is what I am asking. thanks guys.

jpentony3210 13:01 18 Nov 04

You haven't been looking in some dodgy sites have you bud?? Hehe.
Well, its simple for I.E, not sure about Netscape - but if you go START-> CONTROL PANEL-> INTERNET OPTIONS-> CLEAR HISTORY it should get rid of them from your toolbar history

Hope it is the same with Netscape users, if not then I apologise

VoG II 13:06 18 Nov 04
  rawprawn 13:12 18 Nov 04

click here or Super ceaner from SouthBay software definately covers netscape and is very good but not free, although you can try it.

mbp 13:28 18 Nov 04

Jungle Jim, I do not know which jungle you have been hiding in, but there are some very knowledgeable IT Gals out there as well you know! I wish they would participate more here.

SEASHANTY 14:57 18 Nov 04

There is also Aladdin Internet Cleanup 4.0. Not free - around £20, but you can download a free trial version from here
click here
Version 2.0 of this was available on the PCA cover disc some time ago. I use this and find it OK.

jungle jim 10:20 19 Nov 04

thanks for all your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…