toolbar help

swwwswww 15:31 23 Nov 05

hi guys and girls please help me right here goes

when i open internet explorer my homepage loads up as normal however when i click the small arrow to the right of my adress bar which shows my visited websites the window just crashes and doesn't resond with the mouse arrow changing to a timer! also when i just type in a website as normal it is taking about 4 or 5 minuites to come up even though i have BT broadband when i actually get on to the site it is fine as i am not typing in a adrress i am only clicking link its just when i try to type in a new adress thanks a lot.

please somebody help

Diodorus Siculus 15:40 23 Nov 05

click here
How to reinstall or repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP

This might help

Skyver 15:42 23 Nov 05

Or this small program click here

swwwswww 18:22 23 Nov 05

oh my god! i am so stressed out! i have downloaded that small program but it doesn't work! and i don't know how get a lower version of internet explorer! like 5.5 version as obviously my current version of 6 isn't working please please can somebody help i am so stressed.

woodchip 18:35 23 Nov 05

Try this, Search for IE.inf. when you finf the file right click it and choose Install

swwwswww 18:58 23 Nov 05

this still isn't doing anything i don't think its even changing the version of it! please please please someone! has nobody expierienced the same thing before??

Daveboy 19:05 23 Nov 05

Why not download OPERA or FIREFOX (or get a friend to if you cant browse at present), atleast you'll be back on line while you sort IE out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…