toolbar dissapearing when online

ozzymodo 16:43 11 Mar 10

Hi all, I know it may be something simple but muggin's here ain't found it yet. For some unknown reason my top toolbar (with home page, favourites, search etc dissapears after a few seconds of going onto a site, if I move my cursor up to the very top of the screen i reappears, BUT the top of the web page/site I am on is hidden UNDER the toolbar, therefore making signing/logging out awkward. Any info would be gratefully received.
According to my virus scanner nothing is on my pc, and have also ran cccleaner and advance system care AND malabyte all came up clean. Even checked settings in tolbar but I didn't alter anything in first place.
Thanks again Ian

birdface 17:01 11 Mar 10

Try pressing F11 if it makes it worse press F11 again.

ozzymodo 18:04 11 Mar 10

Damn, I knew it would be summat simple lol. I actually selected F11 in tool options menu but it just shrunk screen, so i pressed it again to get back to problem, but it seems ok now.
Many thanks buteman

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…