Tool for removing the plastic lids from cartridges

bof:) 12:15 08 Apr 04

Hi All,

I've been buying my Lexmark X75 cartridges from Ebuyer but in the back of my mind (just by the fluff) I seem to recall a thread about being able to purchase a 'tool' needed to remove the plastic tops from these cartridges.

Anyone remember it at all?

Thankyou,

Mike

pj123 14:48 08 Apr 04

According to my supplier you don't need to take the top off. If you buy a refill kit from them it comes with everything you need to refill. Once you have the bits necessary you then only need to buy bulk ink. The refill kit costs £9.95 plus, I assume postage. ( I don't pay postage because he is local to me and I can pick it up). The site is click here Give them a try.

pj123 15:04 08 Apr 04

Some more info for all who have Lexmark X75 printers. My supplier has just told me that he has had advanced notice that a compatible cartridge is in the offing and could be available within the next 2 months. If it happens I will post. Unfortunately, he has no idea of what the cost will be though, but anticipates somewhere between half and two thirds.

Wak 16:27 08 Apr 04

Hi, I have a Lexmark X75 and get my INK-TEC refill kits from click here
These kits include all necessary tools and instructions for removing covers, a cartridge holder, all syringes and inks, and also a syringe and adaptor for drawing ink through the print head itself so as to avoid air locks, etc.
Excellent products from an excellent company, I think so, anyway.

bof:) 15:12 09 Apr 04

Hi both, thankyou for your help. Its greatly appreciated.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…