//some 3rd party need geo

Tool Bar Problem

Obi One Kenobi (without the Force) 19:27 13 Mar 05

Every time I go into My Computer/ Control Panel or Search on my PC, there is an AZE SEARCH TOOLBAR attached at the bottom of the other tool bars. I have tried Right Click and then to turn it off but it Keeps appearing, how do I get rid of it.

Luckily it is not on my Internet explore.

I have Windows 2002 XP Pro with service Pac 2.

Any ideas

SANTOS7 19:32 13 Mar 05

Go to AZE home page on the left side of the page at the bottom. in line with the copywrite you will see( but very feint) an uninstall link click on link to solve your problem...

johnnyrocker 19:32 13 Mar 05

add/remove progs? run an adaware sweep?

johnny.

SANTOS7 19:35 13 Mar 05

NO need, just follow my instructions.........

SANTOS7 19:36 13 Mar 05

It is probably one of the simpler solutions to these taskbar menaces..

smokingbeagle 19:47 13 Mar 05

Fixes for many vulnerabilities.

sorry no link there, and i have already been in add/remove programs and its not showing. like i said its not on my internet explore, thank god.

It only shows up when i go into control panel, My Computer or Search.

SANTOS7 19:59 13 Mar 05

Keep looking, it is there, it was used by another forum member a few days ago with exact same problem, he clicked on link uninstalled and resolved problem...........

thanks for trying guys, but none of the above worked in the end i used hijack this to get rid of it.

cheers anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…