too much spam

jim410 20:40 08 Oct 03

I am currently getting more and more spam !!
can anyone tell me the best way to block it.....
Thanks

VoG II 20:42 08 Oct 03

Mailwasher click here

R4 20:50 08 Oct 03

If you have Norton Internet Security there is a spam blocker in it. Also McAfee.

If you use Outlook you can setup your junk Mail to detect spam.

Your ISP may have a spam blocker available

or one of the many others:-
click here

ams4127 22:18 08 Oct 03

You and me both!! Today I had 113 spam e-mails and I am sick to death of deleting them all from mailwasher.

Incidently, for all you mailwasher experts, how can I blacklist without bouncing?

spuds 22:23 08 Oct 03

Yes it is increasing. 59 in my box today, and I have spam busters installed (;o((

It is about time the relevant authorities, started to take action on this menace.

jim410 21:05 09 Oct 03

Sorry i didnt reply sooner......had to go off line last night.
ams4127 sorry to see how much your getting..hope you can sort it !!!!
VoG......I have downloaded mailwasher (again)
didnt seem to solve the issue last time i had it......but ill try again
THANKS TO YOU ALL
Jim
ps (spuds) I couldnt agree more the net is getting taken over by these sad people.Wish the powers that be would get their act together.

Jester2K II 22:04 09 Oct 03

Stopping spam won't happen overnight. You need to delete (not bounce) the messages. Be careful where you post your e-mail address. Be careful what e-mail you open and if you respond.

If you can ditch the e-mail addresses you have that are so troublesome and start new ones.

Incidently, for all you mailwasher experts, how can I blacklist without bouncing?

Simple. Hightlight the message and then hit the - (minus) button.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…