Too many pages

Brenne 10:46 14 Sep 09

Attempts to load a regularly used website from my "favourites" have suddenly been met with a page adorned by the brusque message "Too many pages". I've not seen this before and don't know how to respond. I usually go directly to this page, but when I went to the official opening page (successfully), I got the same unhelpful message as soon as I tried to reach the target.
Is there anything I can do, or is it likely to be a fault with the site?

howard64 17:58 14 Sep 09

it could be the site or it could be that the temp file on your pc is full and needs to be emptied. Double click on my computer then on the C: drive and then on the properties then on disk cleanup.

Brenne 23:44 14 Sep 09

Thanks howard64. I tried your suggestion, but the page still fails with the same message. Could it be to do with my having installed Norton UAC? This I had done as suggested by another forum member to overcome an entirely different problem.
Probably just a coincidence! I will have to phone friends who use the same site regularly, to see if they are having the same problem. I now have an empty temp file! Can't be bad.

Brenne 20:59 18 Sep 09

Problem over: it was the site, not my computer (for a change!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…