//some 3rd party need geo

TomTom Map Directory Location

Anti_Virus 14:48 08 Jun 05

Hi, I've got TomTom running on my Qtek 9090 (which is running on Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition). My friends just sold me his France map when he realised it isn't compatible with his TomTom. So I've got a brand new France map. But... Every time I go onto TomTom and try to switch maps, it just comes up with Great Britain. I've put the france map in my SD card, right next to the Great Britain map data. But still it doesn't work. Does anyone know what I need to do?

anchor 14:46 09 Jun 05

TomTom maps need to be activated, (at least mine had to). This is done on line.

If you friend has already activated it, using the serial number, then possibly you will not be able to do it.

If in doubt, & for further advice, contact TomTom on:

0848 161 0009

Bagsey 15:13 09 Jun 05

You could always try this forum for advice.
click here

Anti_Virus 17:10 09 Jun 05

I've contacted TomTom, and everythings sorted. Cheers everybody. Can't wait to use it in France>

anchor 14:24 10 Jun 05

Anti_Virus: Glad the matter is resolved. I am sure you will find it invaluable when driving around France; I certainly did last summer.

Fordy 19:25 10 Jun 05

"everythings sorted" ----- could you tell us what the solution was please?

anchor 14:14 24 Jul 05

The correct number is

0845 161 0009

not as given in my previous posting. The number I originally gave was copied from a SatNav forum, and has now been amended. Apologies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…