tomtom

hubdean 17:38 01 May 09

Hi
can any one tell me if theres a way to connect tomtom to my phone to set up my acount.
my phone is samsung e370
but its not in the tomtom list of phones and has to be set up manuly
thanks

woodchip 17:53 01 May 09

if they are both blue tooth use that

hubdean 18:04 01 May 09

hi
yes both bluetooth and my phone connects to the net but for some reson its not compatable to tomtom.
starts off ok then stops.
its not in the tomtom list of phones the samsung e340 is the samsung e390 is.
but my e370 is not just wondered if any clever interneter my know of a way. i think its the telephone number it has to ring to get it on the net
p.s
i dont think it can be done on my phone
thanks

Woolwell 18:04 01 May 09

You don't need to connect your phone to set up your account as you can do that through the TomTom website. When your TomTom is connected to your Pc it should get updates through TomTom Home.
If you mean that you want to access TomTom services and get updates through your phone then unless your phone is fully compatible then you may not be able to do so. With my mobile I can only use the handsfree ability and none of the services.

hubdean 18:17 01 May 09

i payed for tomtom traffic
and have to set up acount on the phone it wont do it on the tomtom home just shuts down
sounds like your phones like mine

Woolwell 18:27 01 May 09

My phone is listed on their site and it states that traffice, etc is not supported. When I do connect to the TomTom I get a message when setting up the phone that only handsfree is supported. Fortunately I found out before subscribing for any of the services. What message do you get?
Suggest you contact TomTom.

My phone is listed on their site and it states that traffice, etc is not supported. When I do connect to the TomTom I get a message when setting up the phone that only handsfree is supported. Fortunately I found out before subscribing for any of the services. What message do you get?
Suggest you contact TomTom.

Sorry for double post - site hiccup?

hubdean 20:31 01 May 09

asking tomtom for my money back...... i hope
Thanks

woodchip 20:42 01 May 09

I setup the TT Traffic up ok on my TomTom, without using other connection

Woolwell 22:04 01 May 09

But was your phone listed as compatible?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac