//some 3rd party need geo

Tom Tom Go

Habsish 15:59 16 Jan 05

Thinking of buying Tom Tom Go.

Question is will I need an external antenna in my Mondeo (lastest version)? Tom Tom are bit vague. The front screen is heated but their are sgments that are not on either side. Intend using it at side of dash not in centre.

Magik ®© 16:18 16 Jan 05

no, it will work fine..by the way, they really do work straight out of the box..type in the address and away you go.

Cook2 16:24 16 Jan 05

click here and llok through the forums.

HXP 16:28 16 Jan 05

I went down the road of an iPAQ 2210 wuth TOMTOM and a bluetooth ariel - it is brilliant and you also get a fully functioning PDA inyo the bargain.

Lots of package deals about try - shirtpocket.com and they will offer you some good advice.

Cook2 16:31 16 Jan 05

And click here is the easiest way to add POI Safety Cameras etc.

roy 16:42 16 Jan 05

Bookmarked

g0nvs 16:53 16 Jan 05

Had a Tom Tom GO since last August and very impressed with it. Yes it will work fine in your Mondeo.

Habsish 15:57 17 Jan 05

THanks for the helful comments.

Habsish

Tycho 17:18 17 Jan 05

I would agree with HXP on his assessement of the combination. You will need a connection kit for the car, though, if you are doing long journeys. The bluetooth receiver is fine working through the widscreen

Habsish 21:13 17 Jan 05

Thanks to HXP & Tycho.

Have a couple of PDA's. Really looking for something that is designed specifically for GPS and nothing else so its brain won't get confused by too much clutter as I try and shove to many programmes on it.

Regards

Habsish

Sealer 11:32 18 Jan 05

Bookmarked For me ;-}

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…