Tofger-BG - trojan

oldbeefer2 10:27 29 Aug 04

Article in yesterday's telegraph warned of the above trojan which can 'steal' bank account details, passwords etc. Anyone know if Zone Alarm and AVG is sufficient to beat the little bu**er?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:27 29 Aug 04

Yes AVG6 will block this virus provided you have latest virus signature.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:30 29 Aug 04

sorru that should read AVG6 will DETECT this virus with latest virus signature installed (27-08-04)

CurlyWhirly 12:38 29 Aug 04

Dows anyone know if the REGISTERED versions of Pest Patrol or a2 trojan scanner would detect this?
I doubt it (as it isn't a dedicated trojan scanner) but would McAfee VirusScan 8 detect this?
I am concerned as I do internet banking with one of the banks mentioned in the article posted in another thread on this very forum namely Cahoot!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:51 29 Aug 04

Ask at the a2 support forum click here

CurlyWhirly 13:34 29 Aug 04

I only read other opinions and views on the a2 forum as to be honest I get nothing but password problems when attempting to post as you have to go through ANOTHER password/username log-on screen!
You have to enter password/username to get on to the forum and then ANOTHER one to post anything!
Too much hassle for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…