Up todate info on HP inkcartridges needed please

mahalo 18:55 01 Jun 05

I need to buy both colour and black cartridges for my HP 720 printer, any recommendations of where to buy would be much appreciated. I have in the past bought a compatible cartrige from Staples but I could not get it to print anything, it was a waste of money. Many thanks.

Lettervanman 19:40 01 Jun 05

7day shop on Channel Isles is good.
Choice Stationery is good for compatibles,but I prefer HP ones.

mahalo 20:13 01 Jun 05

Thank you lettervanman, I thought no one was going to answer. I am already a customer of 7dayshop I'll look there now. Cheers

newts 21:33 01 Jun 05

I changed from 7day shop to here click here when 7day put up their postage charges.

The Belarussian Mafia 22:39 01 Jun 05

Good prices on ink click here

selfbuild 23:06 01 Jun 05

These don't seem to be bad click here

Maybe worth comparing the prices with PCWorld though with all the links that have been posted....

CHAIRLEG 23:27 01 Jun 05

click here Get mine from here.

I get mine from click here, no problems, free delivery and guarantee.

The Belarussian Mafia 00:23 02 Jun 05

Incidentally, it is worth checking Argos prices, which are surprisingly good on some inks.

newts 10:35 02 Jun 05

I looked at your suggestion esso and for a No78 colour original yours are over £8 more expensive than my suggestion above. You need to shop around.I only use originals as refills are hit & miss as to quality.

mahalo 16:56 02 Jun 05

Thank you all for replying, I will certainly check them all out. Newts, after my experience with replacement cartridges ( wasted £35) I now only use originals too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…