Titlebar clock

cruiser2 11:40 23 Oct 08

Have saved the web site for the installation of the free programme to install the day,date, time and disc use. But this does not re-appear when I log on. I have to down load it and go through the set up procedure each time.
How can I keep it permanently on the title bar?
Many thanks

beeuuem 12:13 23 Oct 08

After starting Titlebar clock right click on the icon in the toolbar. Among the options is 'Start with Windows' . Left click on this, which will put a tick next to the choice, and the programme will run every time you boot up.

cruiser2 18:01 23 Oct 08

Thank you beeuuem. How do I get the icon into the toolbar? I am a silver surfer but I try to learn new things every day

beeuuem 04:36 24 Oct 08

I assume that you are using Titlebar clock from click here
When you install the clock you should get an icon in the taskbar as click here. Right click on that and laft click on 'Start with Windows'

cruiser2 17:51 24 Oct 08

Success. Had forgotten where the task bar was!! Can see the clock now and have done what you advised.
Thank you beeuuem.
Another satisfied silver surfer

beeuuem 19:10 24 Oct 08

We live to serve
I'd be silver if I had any left!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…