Title bar font & PCA ads

Creditman 17:32 16 Apr 04

Suddenly the font or text size in the title bars of all windows has got smaller. I have'nt knowingly done anything to cause this, but how do I change it back (with my eyesight I can do without small lettering!). While I'm on air, how do you prevent these annoying HP moving ads on the PCA home page ?

Djohn 17:40 16 Apr 04

Have you altered anything from your control panel? It may be caused by a couple of things.

1) Resolution has been changed to a higher rate and therefore the display is smaller.

2) you may have altered the Font size from your display tab.

Right click on your desktop then properties/appearance tab. look to the drop-down menu near the bottom and it should say "Font size". This should be "Normal". j.

Creditman 17:50 16 Apr 04

Djohn - thanks. I did alter the gamma setting of my monitor, so maybe that caused it. Have now gone to Control Panel>Display>Appearence>Font size & got thinhs back to normal.

Djohn 17:52 16 Apr 04

Your welcome. Pleased it's sorted. :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…