Tiscali Website Problems

badhabitboy 21:23 22 Dec 05

Hi guyz i'm trying to connect to this website click here i'm on tiscali broadband i can get to any other site apart from this it keeps saying dns error blah blah blah all the time then occasionally it will load for about an hour then goes off again. I know this site works and is runnin because my brother is on it 24/7 and never has any problems he is on ntl and can always get to the site any suggestions?? Does tiscali block websites??

Cheers.

VoG II 21:26 22 Dec 05

Works here with blueyonder.

badhabitboy 21:32 22 Dec 05

its just tiscali do they block sites i can load it through phpproxy.com but can't do anything with it and it take ages.

Das Boot 21:32 22 Dec 05

Hi Tiscali have been having some problems lately. I have not been able to log on myself, but it has cleared up in the last few days.

Happy Christmas All.

badhabitboy 21:39 22 Dec 05

I've tried switchin of anti-virus, firewall, popup blockers i'm on xp pro sp2 setup is the same as my bro's i've done ipconfig /flushdns i've tried everything i can think of and nothing works don't have any problems loading any other sites so don't see the problem with this.

spuds 22:25 22 Dec 05

Using Tiscali BB,both the link and Tiscali working fine at this end.

GuZ><0r 22:28 22 Dec 05

I'm on Tiscali 1mb and it worked fine, quick as well.

SurfMonkey _#:@} 01:04 23 Dec 05

on tiscali here no probs accessing the cheekytunes web site

rawprawn 08:12 23 Dec 05

Tiscali BB, no problem here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…