Tiscali Spam options has a Red No Entry Sign.

Ex plorer 09:40 29 Oct 09

My Tiscali Spam options has a Red No Entry Sign.

When I click on the Spam option a box window opens with the OK and Cancel buttons with Red Crosses.

Has anyone else had this problem I have been in touch with Tiscali by email and phone and they have been in touch with me but can’t rectify the problem.

I can report Spam that I want to block by typing it in Spam settings box but I would rather have the Report Spam option at the top of the page.

My Spam is set to deliver into my Spam folder. There is one other higher setting to delete Spam Spam automatically and not have it sent to the Spam folder I have tried both.

Ex plorer 09:56 29 Oct 09

OS Vista Home, I have tried this on IE and Fire-Fox both with the same results.

Ex plorer 10:30 29 Oct 09

Now I tried Opera browser the red no entry sign is there on report spam.
Clicking on the Spam button opens a window with two red crosses and the OK and Cancle button.

So has there allways been a Red No Entry Sign on the Spam envelope and two red crosses in the window that opens.

This means that the OK and Cancle buttons are missing in IE and Fire Fox?

Gray cells are dying to fast.

Ex plorer 11:14 29 Oct 09

I have now found OK and Cancel Buttons by going to Start, Padlock, Ease of access icon, and un-ticking See more colours in contrast, (high Colours).

I have Samsung R610 so I have now solved the problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…