Tiscali rejecting password.

Meshuga 18:39 02 Mar 04

For some time now tiscali have had problems with
pop3 emails. Now they are rejecting passwords.
Anyone any info on this latest fiasco. Meshuga.

Gongoozler 19:02 02 Mar 04

This has been reported on the Tiscali status page click here

"SERVICE STATUS UPDATE

Some customers may be experiencing problems logging into 'web mail' and 'pop-3' We are aware of the impact and our Engineers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause."

It seems to be ok now.

Gongoozler 19:02 02 Mar 04

This has been reported on the Tiscali status page click here

"SERVICE STATUS UPDATE

Some customers may be experiencing problems logging into 'web mail' and 'pop-3' We are aware of the impact and our Engineers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause."

It seems to be ok now.

Meshuga 19:35 02 Mar 04

Thanks,gongoozler i`ve seen that,it`s been like rthat for a week but this was something different and only happened today. Every time i tried to log in to tiscali it refused my password. Regards, Meshuga.

Meshuga 19:35 02 Mar 04

Thanks,gongoozler i`ve seen that,it`s been like rthat for a week but this was something different and only happened today. Every time i tried to log in to tiscali it refused my password. Regards, Meshuga.

romanab 21:25 02 Mar 04

Mine was doing that but has sorted itself out now so I'm sure yours will as well soon.I think if you have a failed connection attempt(as original prob)you can be "locked out"for a few minutes ie:constantly asking for and rejecting password,this should stop if you give it 10 mins then try again.

romanab 21:25 02 Mar 04

Mine was doing that but has sorted itself out now so I'm sure yours will as well soon.I think if you have a failed connection attempt(as original prob)you can be "locked out"for a few minutes ie:constantly asking for and rejecting password,this should stop if you give it 10 mins then try again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…