Tiscali or me?!

muddypaws 18:14 10 Oct 06

Anyone having probs again with Tiscali. For the last 5 daysit sometimes connects OK--othertimes it takes 20 or so attempts with the error screen coming up each time. I can most times go on the internet ( Google) alright, but OE shows 'connecting' then after about 15 seconds 'error occurred'.
All my settings appear correct. I have tried with Norton and Spysweeper disabled and no difference. Thanks.

Im with tiscali and have had a few problem with it not loading up at all I have put it down to a crackling telephone line which offsets it each time it crackles.

Jimmy14 18:38 10 Oct 06

Fine here.

muddypaws 18:38 10 Oct 06

Also when I send a message ( and I am already connected) I get 'connecting' come up then 'message sent' appears. The message appears in my sent box. The white envelope appears in the tray and stays and then 'Symantec Email Proxy states ' Your email message was unable to be sent because your mail server rejected the recipient.
451 Temporary local problem-please try later'.
That is when I have at last managed to connect.
Any suggestions.

muddypaws 18:41 10 Oct 06

PS. I am Broadband.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple