Tiscali Email Servers

crosstrainer 13:56 05 Mar 07

These seem to be down again despite the fact that the status page reports 100%.. I have been waiting for several important docs. which I know have been sent, but not arrived...just emailed myself to check..sends but fails to return...

Anyone else had this in the last hour or so?

FungusBoggieman 14:11 05 Mar 07

no tiscali email server ok here collected mail ok sent self email recieved it back in less than 20 seconds

anchor 14:21 05 Mar 07

I noted there was a problem on Saturday; some mails were delayed by about 7 hours.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:22 05 Mar 07

Not having a problem with my Tiscali emails.

G

Jackcoms 14:27 05 Mar 07

Er, crosstrainer, I posted about this at 10:55 this morning - and you responded! click here

Jackcoms 14:28 05 Mar 07

I posted at 09:13, even

crosstrainer 14:33 05 Mar 07

Only started in the last couple of hours...I do not wait for emails from pca, as there is often a delay....if I'm around and online I check the forums, and my postings for reply on a regular basis...have had 1 email in the last 2 hours (junk) tiscali site running like a snail, so would seem......oop's here they all come..must have been a temporary glitch.

Jackcoms 15:23 05 Mar 07

Yep, mine have just started to trickle through - including one of the test e-mails I sent to myself at 7:30 this morning.

Methinks it might be time to revert to good old snail mail! ;-)

David4637 20:17 05 Mar 07

Never had any email probs for a couple of years since joining them. Admin probs YES. Service probs NO. David

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…