Tiscali Email Erase/Delete

spuds 13:41 14 Mar 04

I have recently found that when I try to delete/erase my email from my Tiscali webmail, I can only do this in small batches. In the past I was able to bring 'all messages' up, select by ticking,then erase en-bloc all ticked items.

Now I find that when I press delete, the page[s] vanish, then return with the items that I have ticked still active and available, they have not been deleted/erased.

As I have mentioned, if I do it with say 20 items, then these will erase, anything above 20/30 items and it seems to object. Have you experienced this problem! Doing it in small batches is getting very time consuming, especially after you have gone through the failed mass procedure.

Will contact Tiscali perhaps tomorrow, but knowing them,I may still have a problem unresolved.

Stuartli 13:45 14 Mar 04

This might give a clue:

click here

spuds 13:56 14 Mar 04

Thanks for that,been there, but it doesn't give me the answer to my question.I followed the delete procedure in the past, and it worked. Now it doesn't en-bloc! (;o(

david4637 14:03 14 Mar 04

You could view your mail in OE ( saves logging onto Tiscali web mail) and delete them in OE which is what I do. No problem found this way,
although I get most of my email via Hotmail. Regards David

spuds 14:10 14 Mar 04

Thanks for that.Thinking in lines of what you have suggested,I have recently installed a programme into my email pre-review called E-Prompter which I now suspect may be the problem. Checking this out.Strange when you never consider other conflictions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…