tiscali e mail problems?

p;3 21:37 05 Aug 06

is there a problem with the tiscalie server as i have sent mail to someone with that address but nowt is coming back

VoG II 21:37 05 Aug 06

Yes there is. There are a few threads about this.

SANTOS7 21:46 05 Aug 06

click here
as of 10:48:01 this morning the prob has been resolved..

Dipso 21:54 05 Aug 06

"as of 10:48:01 this morning the prob has been resolved.." oh no it hasn't ;) The POP3 status is showing at 80% and still problems with webmail. I can send/receive with 2 of my tiscali accounts but not a third. It's been like this most of the week.

SANTOS7 21:57 05 Aug 06

You will need to inform them of this then, ask them what sort of timescale they can put on a complete resolve..

Guy Fawkes 22:20 05 Aug 06

I have recently moved from AOL to TalkTalk
and would like to keep my Aol for personal emails and use Talktalk for work emails.
It's a pain keep logging on to both to see if I have any mail.
I did, today install "Incredimail" as it appeared to be what I was looking for. But I could not find the emails to open. Also Tiscali is now appearing and I thought I deleted all trace of them a long time ago.
Am I missing a trick here?
Surely what I want can't be that difficult. I just want both my emails in one place and notification when I get mail!
Any Suggestions....PLEASE!

Guy Fawkes 22:30 05 Aug 06

Sorry, I posted my thread to the wrong place.......but I do still think that Tiscali is a pain

Stuartli 22:40 05 Aug 06

You may lose your AOL e-mail address if the account has been closed.

However, Outlook Express and Thunderbird (the two I use) can be configured to pick up any e-mail accounts through your current ISP.

In OE's Accounts>Mail highlight each e-mail account>Properties>Connection tab and ensure each account is collected via your ISP (or LAN as the case may be).

There's a drop down menu in the tab listing your ISP accounts (if you have more than one) and the wording Always Collect This Account Using (then choose the current ISP), Apply and OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…