Tiscali e-mail

Jackcoms 09:13 05 Mar 07

Are any other Tiscali customers having problems RECEIVING e-mails?

Since Saturday evening I've received nothing at all and should have received at least 30 by now (I subscribe to various newsletters and alerts).

I've also sent myself a couple of test e-mails and haven't received them and my Tiscali webmail in box is empty.

My address is a screaming.net address.

crosstrainer 09:33 05 Mar 07

No problems with tiscali email here...this will almost certainly be a screaming.net issue (who are they anyway?)

rawprawn 09:40 05 Mar 07

No problems here Craig,

Jackcoms 10:39 05 Mar 07

Thanks for your replies.

I've just spoken to Tiscali (which, perhaps, I should have done in the first place) and there is a 'known issue' with receiving e-mail at the moment.

Apparently there's an upgrade in progress and problems should be resolved by midnight!! :-((

crosstrainer
"almost certainly be a screaming.net issue (who are they anyway?)"

I got my screaming.net address when I signed up with them about 10 years ago. Through various company takeovers, they eventually 'morphed' into Tiscali but I kept my original address.

Stuartli 10:51 05 Mar 07

You should also keep an eye on the Tiscali status page:

click here

Jackcoms 10:55 05 Mar 07

Thanks - already been there.

It's in my Favourites as a result of that link being previously supplied by you! ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…